This post may contain affiliate links. The Socal Socialite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and sharing links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. As an Amazon Associate, The Socal Socialite earns a small amount from qualifying purchases.
Ah, summer has finally arrived and it’s time to jump in the pool, kick off your shoes, and relax (maybe not necessarily in that order, but you get my drift). Maybe you’re like me and you have been yearning to mix up your routine given all the nice weather summer usually brings. I’ve been wanting to stretch my legs and my budget to explore new places while still not spending hours in an airport (because who likes that?) Hence, the staycation is to the rescue! There’s nothing more fun than to check into a hotel in another county, just because. So what are the go-to websites to consult with first? Read on to find out!
- Travelzoo – Every Wednesday this amazing website puts out their Top 20 – Which are their best deal round ups of travel deals for the week. I usually search hotels or cities closest to me and have scored some pretty amazing finds. I’m especially fond of their spa section, which has saved me mucho moolah on spa adventures. Pro tip: Call ahead to make sure there are appointments available before you purchase the voucher.
- Resortpass – This is a super fun site to browse available cabanas and day spa facility use that are available to rent for the day. Many times you will find a discount. I utilized a pass at the Miramonte Spa in Indian Wells, CA and it granted us use of their spa facilities, including the plunge pools, showers, and adult-only pool with private pool and hot tub. It was a great time spent with my mom and it did not break the bank! Pro tip: Get there early on in the day to get full bang for your buck, as some spas close early prior to dinnertime.
- Groupon – Once I decide on the location, I usually consult Groupon to find deals on food and/or spas. Just like with the other deal sites, if I book a spa day, I make sure to call ahead and verify that the spa has availability on the preferred day. Pro tip: Check for additional promo codes to save even more dough (usually found faster on the app).
- Amazon – You can find everything you may need for your upcoming staycation here, of course! I did not realize how many cute fashion finds there are that won’t break the bank. Some of my current faves include:
- This cute dress by Ecowish (love the front tie detail):
This Auselily dress (love all the different patterns to choose from):
And…we’re all set! Where are you staycationing this summer? What are your go-to products that you can’t live without when you’re on the go? Comment below; I’d love to know! Safe travels, friends!